Big News: Constellation Acupuncture & Healing Arts and Amy K Acupuncture are merging and moving into a larger clinic space!
Amy Kuretsky (a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist, health coach, and major boss) and I have decided to combine our energies and passions, and create an expanded clinic with more awesome offerings. Our hope is to create a collaborative space that fosters community, healing, learning, and inspiration — and we can’t wait for you to join us there.
What does this change mean for you?
- Access to not just one, but THREE amazing acupuncturists Monday-Saturday!
- New services, such as Health Coaching and Breathwork sessions (stay tuned for details!)
- A spacious waiting room to hang out in before your appointments!
- Increased retail of herbal and wellness products!
- The opportunity to attend workshops, group healing sessions, and other events held at the new clinic!
- Last-minute and walk-in cupping treatments! (OMG YES!)
- You won’t even need to learn new directions – because we’re just moving down the hall from the current clinic! (From suite 300 to 360.)
The move will be happening sometime in late August and we’ll keep you updated via your appointment email reminders when we know the exact date.
As part of this transition, on August 1, 2017 an updated pricing structure will go into effect for Acupuncture and Cupping/Tuina Sessions. Price will be flat-rate; sessions will include additional modalities such as body and facial cupping, guasha, etc. at no additional cost.
Updated prices will be as follows:
- New Patient Acupuncture & Integrative Therapies Visit (90 minutes): $125
- Follow Up Acupuncture & Integrative Therapies Visit (60 minutes): $85
- Follow Up Acupuncture & Integrative Therapies Visit (90 minutes): $125
- New Patient and Follow Up Cupping & Tuina Visits (60 minutes): $85
Herbal Consults and Reiki Healing prices were updated earlier this spring. Prices for new services offered at the clinic will be available when our snazzy new website launches in August.
If you have questions or concerns about the clinic changes or new pricing structure, please contact me by phone at 612-787-7257, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or discuss at your next visit.
Thank you for being a part of this growth!