- Regular Hours: Wednesdays 8am-12pm, Thursdays 5-8pm, Fridays 2-7pm, Saturdays 9am-4pm.
- Clinic closure April 1, 8-29: Clinic will closed for much of April due to speaking engagements and three weeks of academic and clinic study in Zhengzhou and Beijing, China. Referrals for continued care will be made available to patients while the clinic is closed.
Interested in scheduling an appointment? Visit my online scheduling page, or contact me directly at 612.787.7257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Constellation Acupuncture & Healing Arts is located within the historical Designers Guild Building in the North Loop neighborhood of Minneapolis.
401 N 3rd Street
Suite 300 (shared with Amy K Acupuncture)
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Suite 300 is located on the second floor, and can be accessed by elevator or stairs.
Parking: Metered parking is available across from the building’s main entrance on the dead end of N 3rd St located just off 5th Ave S, as well as on surrounding streets.
Public transit: 400 N 3rd Street is accessible via various bus routes and the Blue Line. Plan your trip through MetroTransit.
Accessing the Building on Nights & Weekends: If you are arriving for an appointment after 5/5:30 pm Monday-Friday or anytime on Saturday or Sunday, the main building entrances will be locked due to security procedures. After hours, please go to the entrance with the dark red awning to the right of the main entrance, and wait outside. I will meet you there to let you in to the building. Please feel free to text me at 612.787.7257 when you arrive for your appointment.
Important note on Google Maps directions: Google Maps has recently been navigating people to the wrong location, a location near the 112 Eatery on N 3rd St between N 1st Ave and N 2nd Ave. My office is located in the Designer’s Guild Building at 401 N 3rd St,at the dead end of N 3rd St just off N 5th Ave between Target Field/Twins Stadium and N Washington Ave, to the northwest of 394, the North Star Rail line, and Cedar Lake trail. As you plan your trip, please make sure you are going to 401 N 3rd St. and navigate yourself accordingly.
Be Prepared for Twins Season!
Being in the North Loop just down from Target Field is awesome, but when Twins season starts, it adds a whole new twist! Twins season starts April 3 and goes through September/October. Here are a few tips to make transportation and parking as easy as possible:
- Stay up-to-date with the Twins home game schedule here: http://minnesota.twins.mlb.com/min/downloads/y2017/2017_Printable_Schedule.pdf
- Traffic and travel time may increase significantly during home games. Please plan accordingly to ensure you are on-time for your appointment.
- PARKING DURING HOME GAMES: The 2-hour metered parking directly in front of the the Designer’s Guild Building on the dead end of 3rd St is not effected by Event Rate parking during home games, and spots are often available. The metered street parking on many of the surrounding streets is at Event Rate during home games, and may have different hours than usual, so please check the meters and be diligent. If you are comfortable parking two to three blocks away and walking, parking on N 2nd St is generally available, is at a lower rate, and is not effected by Event Rate parking.
- PUBLIC TRANSIT: Taking public transit is an excellent option to avoid increased travel times, traffic, and parking. Please keep in mind that the Light Rail Transit may be more busy than usual during home games. Plan your trip through MetroTransit.